Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yummy, Tasty Treats!



My disclaimer is this is not my own recipe and I found it here, but these are really great tasting and even easier to make!!! They are calling them Parmesan Knots, but I'm renaming them temporarily this Sunday for K's 3rd birthday party (themed for The Incredibles) to Omnidroid Knots. :)



  • 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
  • 1/4 cup canola oil (I will be changing this to use melted butter instead this time around)
  • 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
  • Cut each biscuit into thirds. Roll each piece into a 3-in. (I rolled them out to probably about 6 inches) rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
  • In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add the warm knots and gently toss to coat. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen



I would assume any bread dough would work just the same, but these aren't bad. :) I am always looking for EASY and tasty additions for dinner time and these will be making a comeback every once in awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment